SYS File Information
File Version : 1, 29, 0, 0
Description : Apple Mobile Device USB Driver
Copyright : © Apple, Inc. All rights reserved.
Product Version : 126.96.36.199
Product Name : Apple Mobile Device USB Driver
Company Name : Apple, Inc.
Internal Name : jackrel-usbaapl.sys
File Size: 32KB
How to Fix jackrel-usbaapl.sysRepair Sys ProblemsFixing a corrupted or missing jackrel-usbaapl.sys error is an easy process with a few steps. Open the zip-file you downloaded.Extract the .sys file to a location on your computer. We recommend you to unzip the file to the directory of the program that is requesting the file. If that doesn't work, you will have to extract the file to your system directory. By default, this is C:/WINNT/system32/drivers (Windows NT/2000). or C:/Windows/system32/drivers (Windows XP, Vista, 7).
Make sure overwrite any existing files (but make a backup copy of the original file) That should be it. Although not necessary you can reboot your computer as well.
Possible jackrel-usbaapl.sys Error Messages
- descargar jackrel-usbaapl.sys
- jackrel-usbaapl.sys erro
- jackrel-usbaapl.sys was not found
- jackrel-usbaapl.sys fehlt
- jackrel-usbaapl.sys скачать
- jackrel-usbaapl.sys indir
- telecharger jackrel-usbaapl.sys
- jackrel-usbaapl.sys hatası
Possible Causes of jackrel-usbaapl.sys ErrorYou may get jackrel-usbaapl.sys error message when you are trying to run or install some applications. This kind of error can happen when Windows or software starts or shuts down, or maybe when you are using the computer or software. When and how this jackrel-usbaapl.sys error happens is very important and helpful to figure out the cause and work out the effective solution. jackrel-usbaapl.sys error may be caused by the following situations:
- jackrel-usbaapl.sys file may be mistakenly deleted by someone, computer antivirus or system cleaning tools.
- jackrel-usbaapl.sys file is corrupted or damaged by virus infections.
- Some applications were installed or uninstalled improperly.
- The configuration entries of jackrel-usbaapl.sys file is still active in the systemregistry.
- There may be something wrong with your computer hardware.