Dll File Information
Description: XPDesktop, XGI Technology, Inc.
Here is complete guide of sysmenu.dll installation. Read it below and you will know where to put sysmenu.dll.
Step one. Unzip sysmenu.dll wherever you want.
Step two. Place sysmenu.dll in \Windows\System32 (usually located at disk C) if you’re running 32 bit Windows. If you’are running 64 bit Windows, additionally place file in \Windows\SysWOW64.Look at the System Type and what is listed next.
- If you running 32-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1 you have this:
- If you running 64-bit Operating System of Windows 7/8/8.1 you have this:
Step three. Reboot your pc.
If after rebooting you still getting sysmenu.dll error, do the following:
- Press ‘Start‘
- Type ‘cmd‘ in search and press Enter.
- Type regsvr32 sysmenu.dll and press Enter
After doing this restart your PC again and you will be no longer receiving sysmenu.dll errors.
Incoming Search Terms:
- sysmenu.dll is missing from your computer
- descargar sysmenu.dll
- sysmenu.dll ppsspp
- sysmenu.dll fehlt
- baixar sysmenu.dll
- instalar sysmenu.dll
- sysmenu.dll download
- sysmenu.dll скачать
- sysmenu.dll indir
- sysmenu.dll erro
- sysmenu.dll was not found
- telecharger sysmenu.dll
- sysmenu.dll hatası
- sysmenu.dll manquant
- sysmenu.dll hatası
- sysmenu.dll letöltés
- sysmenu.dll hiányzik
A bit more about sysmenu.dll…
sysmenu.dll it is dynamic link library that is a part of Microsoft Visual C++ component. It is used by many modern games and programs: pes 2016,Gta 5, far cry 4, Sims 4, Arma 3, Battlefield 4,Watch Dogs,Pes 2013 Dragon Age: Inquisition and many more.
Usually sysmenu.dll located at Windows\System32 if you are running Windows 32 bit. If you are running Windows 64 bit (doesn’t matter which one – XP, Vista, Seven or 8) copy of this file also located at Windows\SysWOW64.
If sysmenu.dll is missing in one or both directories, program or game that uses this file cannot find it and cannot receive required data, so you get error like that:
The program can’t start because sysmenu.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
Of course, you don’t need to reinstall game or program. You just need to download sysmenu.dll and install it properly to fix this error.
Getting an error for missing sysmenu.dll at Windows startup“C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\sysmenu.dll” ?
There are two known causes for this error, but both cases have the same solution:
1. sysmenu.dll has been identified as related to Adware programs (typically a browser add-on that inserts ads on to pages you visit) and has probably been identified as a threat by your Antivirus, and subsequently been removed. You should be able to verify this in your Antivirus log. These are threat names given to this file by some Antivirus; ADWARE/Adware.Gen7, Skodna.A8D, PUA.OptionalInst.Goobzo, Win32/Trojan.Adware.37e, Goobzo (fs). The simplest way to get rid of the error, is to stop Windows from attempting to load this file.
2. Alternatively, this errors is possibly due to a case of a leftover entry created during software update, most notably after updating from Win8 to Win 8.1. The simplest way to get rid of the error, is to stop Windows from attempting to load this file.
How to stop Windows RunDLL32 from attempting to load sysmenu.dll;
1. Download the free program Autoruns by Microsoft.
Link basis: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb963902.aspx
2. Find the yellow highlighted Image Paths that ends with sysmenu.dll. Usually you can locate those image paths from the tab named “Scheduled Task”.
3. Right click any yellow highlighted row ending with sysmenu.dll and choose delete.
4. Try to find all yellow highlighted Image Paths that ends with sysmenu.dll from “Everything” tab, delete them. NOTE: Carefully choose image paths that ends sysmenu.dll only, if you deleted paths that are not highlighted then it might cause some trouble booting your PC.
5. Reboot Computer
6. Wait at least 5 minutes to confirm that the issue has been resolved. (sysmenu.dll usually appears within a minute from rebooting the computer. )